We are delighted to announce the launch of our new website!
Archer Inspections Limited
Home Inspections and Condo Document Reviews in Calgary
What differentiates us as home inspectors, is the years of experience in property management, real estate sales, home inspections and condominium document reviews in Calgary’s dynamic market. Being involved in a real estate transaction at so many different levels has equipped us with a peripheral lens and meticulous Home Inspector’s eye. The advantage to you, our client, is a Seasoned professional certified and licensed by the province of Alberta. No travel charge within 100 Km of Calgary. Combine Condo Document Review & Home Inspection - Save $100.
Certified with more than 100 hours of Provincially approved classroom training and continuous online learning created by industry professionals.
Your Home Inspection is backed by bonded and insured Home Inspectors using the latest tools and techniques. Your Home Inspection Report will be delivered by email within two hours of the Home Inspection being completed.
Our Home Inspectors serve clients across Airdrie, Calgary, Okotoks, Nanton, Stavely, Claresholm, Granum, Banff, Canmore, Dead Man's Flats, Kananaskis, Morley, Strathmore, AB.
Contact Archer Inspections Limited - Certified Home Inspector in Calgary, AB
- Your Home Inspection is backed by bonded and insured inspectors using the latest tools and techniques.
- Your Home Inspection Report will be delivered by email within two hours of the inspection being completed.
- We provide best in class service at affordable rates while hedging all associated risks.
- We provide a written Home Inspection Report with photographs, usually at the conclusion of the inspection.
- Certified and Licensed with more than 100 hours of Provincially approved classroom training and continuous online learning created by industry professionals.
Deciding that you want to sell your property is only half the equation. The other half, and often the harder part, is actually readying your house for sale. Among other things, that means getting ready for a home inspection. A home inspection can be a rough, emotional experience. Be that as it may, it’s a necessary factor in getting your sale to go through. That’s why it’s important to prepare yourself adequately for it. Readying yourself for the inspection will help prevent future problems. Prevention can thwart off surprises. The last thing you want is for the home inspector to cause damage…